Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil


My skin seems to be behaving itself for all days except during the menses time..Around 1 week before I get my menses,I will start getting my pimples which really irritated me..This week suddenly when I woke up,I seem to have a large pimple on my face..Something that I was not expecting at all so I decided to try the TBS Tea Tree Oil sample I got as sample when I bought other stuffs few weeks back..

This is how my pimple looked like on Day 1 :


It looks big but not sure why it is looking small in the photo..

Day 2 :



What Body Shop Claims :

"Our best-selling Tea Tree Oil is a natural, targeted solution to help clear blemishes quickly and effectively without over-drying the skin. Renowned for its anti-bacterial benefits, the Tea Tree Oil also helps to soothe blemished skin."


Ingredients :

Community Trade organic tea tree oil from Kenya - an ingredient renowned for its anti-bacterial benefits, an infusion perfect to help blemished skin

Tamanu Oil from Madagascar - traditionally used to promote healthy-looking skin and has fantastic skin moisturising properties

Lemon Tea Tree from Kenya - Anti-bacterial to give the products a zesty fragrance


Price : SGD 18.90 for 10ml

How to use it :

Wash your face then toner & moisturize before applying TBS Tea Tree Oil..Take a bit of the oil onto ur fingertips and apply on the blemishes

.If you are a housewife or staying at home most of the time,u can use it twice to thrice a day but if you are a working person like me then it is best to apply at night before sleeping..I usually apply after cleaning,moisturising & then the TBS Tea Tree Oil.





As you can see from the last photo that it is a transparent liquid oil with tea tree oil smell which was a bit too strong for me at first but now after applying it for few weeks,I am used to the smell that it does not matter to me anymore..


My Thoughts

It did work for me but not fully as compared to nixoderm..I applied nixoderm on Day 4 and on Day 5 the pimple literally reduce a lot that it is small I cannot see it..I will definitely still use this in conjuction with NIXODERM.

Only thing I wished they will change the packaging to a pump like bottle which will cause less spillage..




No comments:

Post a Comment